The hardest part of any audition is standing out from hundreds of beautiful and talented women. So what do you do... BLING IT OUT! We sat down with the amazingly talented Atlanta Based Audition Wear Designer, Nakeia Staley of BellaDonna DanceWear. Check out her TOP 5 Ways to make your audition "costume" WOW the judges!
1. Choose colors that are flattering to your skin tone. Pick colors that will make you look vivacious and bright!!!
2. There’s no such thing, as too much bling. Don't be afraid to SPARKLE!
3. Practice in your audition wear. Your goal is to look comfortable and flattering while you move.
4. Choose your cut of shorts wisely. The most flattering is the infamous "V" cut shorts
5. Let's hold it all in ladies, tights are our friend! Beyonce` never takes the stage with a pair of skin-tone sheer to waist tights.
And of course she couldn't just choose 5...
6. Make your audition wear reflect YOU as a dancer. It can be in the color, texture, cut, or design, but allow your flare and personality to shine through the design. Let BellaDonna DanceWear achieve your customized look!